» zurück zur Übersicht
2017 | 11.–14. September, Krakow
6th Central European Congress of Life Science EUROBIOTECH
Biotechnology Committee of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Faculty of
Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biotechnology of the Jagiellonian University,
Polish Federation of Biotechnology and Targi w Krakowie have a pleasure to
invite you to participate in the 6th Central European Congress of Life
Sciences EUROBIOTECH 2017 which will be held in
Krakow (Poland) on September 11-14th, 2017.
Our topics of interest are: biopharmaceuticals, diagnosis, stem cells,
biomaterials, food and feed, art in science, dual use of biotechnology
and many more.
We will cover the future and presence of biotechnology seen through the
perspective of CRISPR technology - Prof. Emmanuelle Charpentier will present
the most recent achievements and through the structure of ribosomes [the best
known bio-macro-molecule] - Prof. Ada Yonath - Nobel Prize Laureate, 2009, will
present the opening lecture. Prof. Robert Huber - Nobel Prize Laureate - 1988,
for the determination of the three-dimensional structure of a photosynthetic
reaction centre - is also among confirmed Eurobiotech speakers.
The Scientific Programme will include plenary lectures by speakers who are
leading biotechnological developments, 24 symposia that span all colours of
biotechnology with invited speakers who are world leaders in their fields,
• Prof. Krzysztof Bankiewicz, University of California, San Francisco;
• Prof. Mauro Giacca, International Centre for Genetic Engineering and
• Prof. Jonathan Heddle, Jagiellonian University, Kraków;
• Prof. Jonathan Kimmelman, McGill Univeristy Montréal, Québec;
• Prof. Abhay Pandit, National University of Galway;
• Prof. Nikolaus Rajewsky, Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine, Berlin;
• Prof. Magdalena Zernicka-Goetz, University of Cambridge.
To participate in these and many more exciting sessions - join us in
Kraków for the 6th Eurobiotech Congress.
On behalf of the Congress Scientific Committee
Website der Veranstaltung: www.eurobiotech.krakow.pl/